Warren County Engineer's Office Header

Report a Problem

The Warren County Engineer's Report a Problem Form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and fix it fast. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately.

For a police emergency, dial 911. For issues on a county road, call (513) 695-3329. For all other inquires, call (513) 695-3301.

Please note the Warren County Engineer has jurisdiction over county roads only. If the problem involves a township, village or city you will have to contact them.

List of County Roads

Thank you for your assistance!

Send Us Your Feedback!